Thursday, June 24, 2010

My friend is dark & she wears makeup that makes her look even ugly. what color eyeshadow would fit her color??

I have a dark complexion and I look best with tones that are somewhat simple tell her to try using gold, brown, or purple. It always looks best, well in my opinion.My friend is dark %26amp; she wears makeup that makes her look even ugly. what color eyeshadow would fit her color??
Dark skin people look radiant in light pastel colors such as yellow, gold, light green, light pink ... etc.





I would strongly recommend a silver/gray eyeshadow!





Ps: Avoid any natural darks like REDS, PURPLES, BLUES ... you knowMy friend is dark %26amp; she wears makeup that makes her look even ugly. what color eyeshadow would fit her color??
i would go with darker colors..purple maybe green..or completely the opposite, tell her nice shimmery light browns or just shimmer would look nice too
silver and gold!


they really stand out on darker skin and liven the eyes!


hope i helped!
i would say darker colours too.


light colours dont match dark skinned people to me
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color