Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Any good websites that show to put on eyeshadow for day/evening?

I hardly ever wear makeup, but when I do, I want to make sure I'm doing it right and not look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show. I'm only interested in eyeshadow and am looking for a website that will kind of guide me on what colors to use at night/day and how to put it on if using persay 3-4 colors.Any good websites that show to put on eyeshadow for day/evening?
Trust Me! Check out my website: www.marykay.com/mguzzetta


Mary Kay offers tons of makeup application tips. All of my information is on there if you have any questions. I also offer FREE Samples and Great discounts!!Any good websites that show to put on eyeshadow for day/evening?
Hey There! :)


I found this website that has short videos on how to apply makeup. This is just one easy step blue eyeshadow guide.. also, on the side of the video there are links to other make up videos. They also might be fun to look at. Hope this helps!





http://www.brightcove.com/title.jsp?title=718840545%26amp;channel=495713462%26amp;lineup=718840632
YEP!


www.pursebuzz.com She does make up insanely ridiculously well!


Her videos are also on youtube.com
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/looks.asp





This is a great website for tips. They have so many different things you can do. AND EVERY KIND OF MAKEUP %26amp; BRUSH ON THE SIGHT IS ONLY $1!!!!!!
I can tell you this without a website because I do it everyday!





All you need is Revlon 12Hour ColorStay Eyeshadow (comes in a pallette of 4 colors just choose a neutral shade or any other color(s) you prefer)





1) Take the color just above the darkest color on the entire lid.





2) Use the darkest color in the crease of your eye (this is for added pop)





3) Use the color just under the lightest color inthe comact on your eye above the color on your lid.





4) Use the lightest color as a brow highlighter.





5) If you have dark circles, you can cover them up by using a color slightly lighter thatn your skin tone!





Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color