Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies of Earth what MAC eyeshadow colors are your favorite? or combination you love?

And please include your eye color and skintoneLadies of Earth what MAC eyeshadow colors are your favorite? or combination you love?
I always wear Idol Eyes, Silver Ring, and Club together or Woodwinked and Star Violet, depends on what I'm wearing and my mood. :)





I have blue-green eyes and lightly tanned skin.Ladies of Earth what MAC eyeshadow colors are your favorite? or combination you love?
electric eel, pink opal..


here is a good makeup blog who mostly uses MAC products.. very well as well!!


http://nessasarymakeup.blogspot.com/
My eyes are dark green so I love all the bold green colours, my skin tone is fair-medium, but I love Mulch %26amp; Honesty together.
Silver and green are my favorite
Carbon and Sweet Avalanche.


I have blue eyes and I have a light tan skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color