Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eyeshadow non-traditional combinations?

I asked this earlier in Makeup but got few responses, and would like more. I traditionally use very common eyeshadow combinations (black and silver, blue and silver, greens and gold, etc.) and am looking for a color combination that you wouldn't normally think of, but that works. Any ideas? Pictures would be good too. Thanks.Eyeshadow non-traditional combinations?
First of all, don't listen to any of the catty comments some ';women'; are leaving , they just have such low self-esteem that they feel the need to belittle others. Anyways, I have found that putting purple on the inner eye lid and a darker, sparkly green on the on the outer lid looks pretty cool, especially on brown eyes. Purple and gold with brown liner looks pretty together also. Good Luck!Eyeshadow non-traditional combinations?
I really like purple and gold, i have green eyes so it really complements my eyes (a friend showed me this). Pink and brown works really well too. I loooove these eyeshadows they are awesome http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a> Also Urban Decay is my alltime best eyeshadow ever!!! I love the ';smog'; shade its soo cool and it will hilight anyones eyes. Hope this helped!





edit - oops i didnt see the woman above me that said basically the same thing about purple and gold!
Nikki, you don't need make-up!
u need alot of makeup.
u need a ton of makeup idk if they sell enough
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color