Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a brand/name of a good purple eyeshadow?

I have fair skin, brown eyes, and dark brown hair.


My makeup routine is really simple, but I do like to wear eye makeup.


I always line my eyes with Stila in ';Teak';, for either a day or night look.


As for eye shadows, I use Smashbox's ';Ravage'; (night), and a purple eyeshadow from a Mary Kay palatte.


Anyway, I really love my purple eyeshadow, as it brings out the color of my eyes, and its not too crazy a color. However, I am running out of it! The name of the color was on the back of the palette, but it has come off. I asked a woman who sold MK about the color, and she said that it has been discontinued.


I am looking for a pretty purple eyeshadow. During the day, I work and go to school, so I would like it to be wearable--not too dark!


Help!What is a brand/name of a good purple eyeshadow?
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>





In Vibrant Grape.





Or,


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>


Any of those purples, my personal favorite is Stars N' Rockets!What is a brand/name of a good purple eyeshadow?
kat von d rock n roll eyeshadow duo in groupie.


bobbi brown eyeshadow in heather


urban decay eyeshadow in purple haze


earth mineral makeup intense eyeshadow in purple.


x
Mialove,





You are in luck, I use and recommend; Coonobabe


suggest you try their eyeLITES


heiress, and last call





their eyeNV has one that I use, it has a very slight pink mixed in, but mostly is purple/violet shade. I love it!!! just one to consider


suggest: eyeNV: delila


Google Coonobabe


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me. hope this helps
Try Smokey Plum Purple from Avon. Here is the link. It looks good on.


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color