Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I wear glasses, should I even bother to wear eyeshadow/eye makeup?

if you want your glasses to be the main focus, then no makeup. but putting it on will draw attention to your EYE, not what's covering it up. :)I wear glasses, should I even bother to wear eyeshadow/eye makeup?
those glasses are going to draw attention to your eyes so yes absolutely play up the feature that everyones attention is drawn to this way you wont be the girl who wears glasses youll be the girl with the gorgious eyes!I wear glasses, should I even bother to wear eyeshadow/eye makeup?
oh yeah.


it would bring out ur eyes even more!!


i have glasses and i wear mascara and eyeshadow.


try it!!
you cud still put it will still show
Of course you should! I wear glasses and still put on my concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara! Dress up your eyes!
Yes. But maybe just very simple colors so it's not over kill with your glasses. Another option is contacts. It's great because then you can wear sunglasses, and put really cool eye color on!
Sure. Your eyes are still visible through your glasses. Aren't they transparent?
I wear glasses too and I wear eye make- up... I usually put eyeliner on because without it, it looks like I've done nothing to my eyes. But just a little bit of liner makes them stand out more.
well, if you look better in them and it doesn't irrate you, then yes. but if it doesn't make you look extremely better and does irrate you, then no.





Good Luck!


%26lt;3
Why not?? Putting on eye makeup is to help enhance your eyes. Even when they are behind those glasses, ppl will still be able to see those beautiful bright eyes.
Absolutely. When you wear glasses, others' attention is drawn to your eyes. so you have to care for their appearance. Use eye make up as you like, and use eye shadows and mascara if it doesn't irritate you. Especially mascara and even eye brow shadow to refine your eyebrows.
yes do wear eye make-up it will make you look gorgouse and wear mascara a dark black one to go with your style....
if you made your eyelashes really full and dark with a little bit of liner and have shapely eyebrows it could look really cute.
Absolutely! I used to wear glasses and I still wore eye makeup. If you don't like your glasses, like me, you can always get contact lenses like I did. You can still see your eyes through your glasses.
Of course!


If it doesn't hurt your eyes, you could easily wear both, eyeshadow and mascara.


I wear glasses too, and I prefer to put one or two coats of mascara (for office makeup) or eyeshadow (in the similar color to the color of your frame) and mascara (for night makeup)!


Go 4 it! :)
if ur eyes are small, wear white or pink eyeliner. if big, wear black. %26amp; jus put some shiny gloss for a finishing touch!
read tips on makeup and skincare to help you better on this site
i would wear a little eye liner or maybe eye shadow...mascara would kind of be a waste of my time.
Yes you should, I also wear glasses and a little eye makeup perks up your look just as if you didn't wear glasses. Experiment with different combos until you find a look you like.
well if you feel confident without it good for u.. but u can wear it once in a while for something different.
you should wear eye make-up because you can still see your eyes through your glasses!
I wear glasses and love to wear eyemakeup! It depends on what you would like to do.


You dont have to choose between one or the other..you can have some hot glasses and killer eyes at the same time..Just makes ya more beautiful;)
it might just to give it some spice...
I wear glasses aswell. You can wear eyeshadow and all of that still, but keep in mind your makeup may look more magnified than usual. Try not putting as much on than if you wern't wearing glasses..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color