Thursday, June 24, 2010

When I put on eye liner, then eyeshadow 10 minutes after you can't even tell I'm wearing eyliner because

the eye shadow falls out of place on top of my eye liner. Any solutions?When I put on eye liner, then eyeshadow 10 minutes after you can't even tell I'm wearing eyliner because
no offense but if you are using a cheap eyeliner then there is no way i can help.


Try using MAC fluidline. It comes in a little glass thing and you have to apply it using a brush but it lasts a long time and better than that it doesnt smear.When I put on eye liner, then eyeshadow 10 minutes after you can't even tell I'm wearing eyliner because
If I want to have dramatic eyes I put on eyeliner, then eyeshadow then eeliner again over the eyeshadow! try it! it looks really good! But I usually only do that when I go out at night :)
try putting the eyeshadow on first, then line the eye. If you need to you can go beack lightly with more eyeshadow.





Or...there are products that help prime the eyelid and the makeup will stay in place longer.





I have seen a few of them on the MAC cosmetics website
Put eyeshadow on first, and then apply eyeliner. this makes ur eyeliner stand out so much more, yet ur eyeshadow looks so natural and clean, and new and part of ur eye. I had the same problem, and i went to the MAC store, and they helped me out a lot on fashion and eye makeup tips.


As u can see in this website, they put the eyeliner after the eye shadow. have fun!





http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/eyel鈥?/a>
use an eyeshadow base so it does not fall down.
why don't you try wearing the same color eyeshadow as your eyeliner ? then you should be able to tell you have eyeliner on, and it'll stay on longer. plus, it'll be more blended in and look more natural. hope i helped !
your not supposed to tell your wearing makeup when you put it on period! just don't wear it! i personally don't like eyeliner on anyone anyway!
Reverse the procedure... do your eye shadow (s) first... let them ';set'; and then do you eyeliner... All you're doinhg is ';covering'; a dark eyeliner with you ';shadows';... eyeliner has to appear as eyeliner.. Try it - you'll like it
Try putting powder over your lids and under your eye. After you apply the eyeliner put some powder(very little) under the line you drew, I use a cotton swab, anyway, it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color