Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite color eyeshadow for brown eyes? please give name and brand! thanks so much!?

whatever eyeshadow looks best with brown eyes...if you know a specific name and brand, that would be great!! :)


thank you!What is your favorite color eyeshadow for brown eyes? please give name and brand! thanks so much!?
I HAVE BROWN EYES %26amp; I LOVE WEARING MAC EYESHADOW IN WOODWINKEDWhat is your favorite color eyeshadow for brown eyes? please give name and brand! thanks so much!?
N.Y.C. blue or purple it really works i use it like everyday
Cat Poo by Friskies
Bare Essentials





It's called DOWNTOWN.





I have brown eyes, and this eyeshadow is kind of a smokey brown with shimmer in it. I love it...
i really like green eyeshadow for my brown eyes ( =
brown


avon


christian dior
I would personally wear gold from mac because then it will light up your eyes and take a little bit of attention from the mellow eyes and add some party to you.
Purple!!!!!!!! The magic color that really makes brown eyes pop. I use this one, and I love it!!!!!


http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p鈥?/a> Try the Damson or Lilac Shades.


You could also get the purpleish color eyeshadow from Covergirl. You can buy it from any drugstore for about $3. It's not the best quality, but it's pretty good for drugstore.
Any brown tones by MAC with Rimmel Eye Quad in Smoky Gray /Black as a ';liner'; shadow. Golds are also pretty, and the ones by MAC really make brown eyes pop. Green looks nice, too, and I like using one of the Rimmel Eye Triples in Green. Really, just try anything that's dark and bold. It always look nice with dark eyes.
Prescriptives in Pistachio
i love browns and bronzes and pinks. i normally wear bronze and gold. my eyes are brown, i wear maybelline, loreal, erban deacay and too faced eyeshadows.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
Brown eyes look fab with the new Almay line. I have brown eyes and use their collection meant for brown eyes. It includes eyeliner and eyeshadow which compliment the brown-eyed gals! It is under 8 dollars at Target but I bet you can get it at any discount drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color