Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Single / individual eyeshadow or duos/trios/quads?

Which one do you prefer??





single/individual


or the one that comes in different colors in one pack that can be used together??Single / individual eyeshadow or duos/trios/quads?
I prefer quads because I tend to never run completely out of eyeshadow, so I don't need a large amount. When you buy a trio or quad you have more variety to choose from which is nice. However, if it's your favorite shade buy an individual eyeshadow so you always have enough on hand. Single / individual eyeshadow or duos/trios/quads?
I like the multiple color packs because they usually blend together nicely and can be used seperately as well. I like to to use at least two blending colors going from darker and blending to lighter from the lid line up over the lid. I usually only use more than two colors if im going out and want to be a little more daring.
I love avon's quads. I have olive skin so I look good with pinks and greens. It's conveinent because you can shadow, define, and highlight. they have great deals. if you go to www.youravon.com you can find a rep in your area or just order online, thats what I do. my mother in law sells avon. I only wear that and cover girl.
I buy a mix of all. I like singles because sometimes in the set I won't use one or more of the colors and it's a waste. With a bunch of my singles though, I depot them and make my own combos and put them in quads together by a colored look (one for neutrals, purple, pastels, etc).
I like the ones that come are 3-4 shades of one color. that way you can buy the colors you like and you can always mix the different shades of colors together to get whatever color you want and you don't have to buy tons of little ones that tend to get lost.
it depends on the colors in the packs...alot of the packs i have seen usually end up having really boring color combinations so i prefer individual
If I like the different colors, then combos are nice. But sometimes I'll only like one or two and it seems like a waste to not use the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color