Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can someone give me the name of some rich brown or darker purple eyeshadow that would make brown eyes pop?

Please give me the brand name and color.Can someone give me the name of some rich brown or darker purple eyeshadow that would make brown eyes pop?
Mally beauty has smokey eye kits that has a brown palette and purple palette that looks good during the evening or daytime. It could be found on QVC and it comes with an eyeliner.Can someone give me the name of some rich brown or darker purple eyeshadow that would make brown eyes pop?
only if you look like it.
Go to LAminerals.com, click on the eyeshadows page.


Get a sample of ';Stoked'; and ';Peep Dis'; . (only like $1 and they ship em free)


I use them and they last all day. Really good stuff.
Physicians Formula Baked COllection eyeshadows in ';Baked Sweets';
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color