Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have Brown eyes so could anyone tell me what colour eyeshadow would make my eyes even bigger and stand out?

I have never worn eyeshadow but i do use eyeliner and mascara... I would like to use an eyeshadow that would make them stand out more. Any good suggestions??? :-) Ann xI have Brown eyes so could anyone tell me what colour eyeshadow would make my eyes even bigger and stand out?
Any oceanic color(think blue, green,purple).Makes the brown POP!I have Brown eyes so could anyone tell me what colour eyeshadow would make my eyes even bigger and stand out?
well i have big naturaly brown eyes what i wear to make them even bigger is i wear like a dusky pink or a light blue it makes your eyes stand out more or try black i know it not the most beautyfull color but that works too just experiement that's what i do . try alsorts of colors go wild and express your self.
well i do too so i usually were like blue or purple but thats me
shimmery bronzy browns is the best choice really for brown eyes some pinks too! buy one of those quad eyeshadows and get it in frost. put the lighter color on lid deeper color in crease and lightest on skin going to brow. line your eyes upper with eyeliner really close to the lashline. do the same on the bottom. take some of the dark eyeshadow and draw a line under the lower lashes and smudge it. put on a couple coats of mascara and poof instant beauty!
Brown is a very common eye color, but I believe that you can accent your eyes by applying; very lightly a dark purple. Then add right on top, a very light purple. Not so much that you'd look like a clown, but try it before going into public. If that doesn't work well enough for you, experiment!
greens and gold, victorias secret beauty rush in gold is really good
im into jade, dark blue and bright green, they look awesome


or just a white pearly shimmer
Purple eyeshadow or any shade is best for brown eyes (So they say). I have brown eyes too and have found that a goldish color works well with my skin and eye color. Black or brown eyeliner and mascara are always best. And to make your eyes pop out - Small application of white in the corners of your eyes make them appear larger.
hey


well if you're feeling funky then try some kind of purple shadow, depending on your skin colour...if you have darker skin use a darker purple...


Also, use different coloured eyeliners....or even better use liquid eyeliner [generally in black, different colour would clash]


I found that Urban Decay %26amp; Sephora are good.


xx
I have brown eyes to and what I do (usually) is put medium color brown on the eyelid and then red above it but not as high as the eyebrow goes.
golds, greens and purples look good on anyone. apply a little eyeliner(try a different color, not just black) on the top of your eyelashes, and just apply eyeliner halfway on the bottom of your eyes. then get a white highlighter and put it at the inner corner of your eye, blending it towards the eyeliner that you applied halfway. curl your lashes and apply mascara.
i have brown eyes 2, so i just put heaps of white eye shadow on %26amp; eyliner %26amp; it makes my eyes look way better
Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
gold
Try using Almay intense i-color. They have a kits for all eye colors. It really makes your eyes pop. Or you can wear light and dark purple eyeshadows and tans and browns.
deep brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color