Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which of these would you name this eyeshadow color?

Hey guys,





I have an Etsy shop (http://luire.etsy.com) where I sell mineral makeup that I've made myself. I am getting ready to roll out ten new colors next week, and I'm really excited! But I need to name the colors, and I'm having some trouble with the red one. Here's a link to the color:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/al鈥?/a>





I want to name it something kind of saucy, as I feel like the people who buy it are going to be adventurous girls anyway. So the current contenders are:





Red Light District


Original Sin


Scarlet Letter





Which do you think?





Also, I have a sparkly frost white (no picture, sorry) that I'm going to be launching as well. I wanted to name it something to do with diamonds; I had tentatively settled on Girl's Best Friend but I don't really like it. Anyone have a better idea? (I thought of Karat, but my gold shadow is already named that.)





The names of my other shadows, just to give an idea for the feel I'm looking for: Shrinking Violet, Fool's Gold, Midori, Silver Sea, Bordello, Bellydancer, Wishful Thinking, Champagne Toast, Peony Petal, Vampire Lover, Lilypad, Under the Bridge, Slow Burn, Gear, Lady Godiva, Moonlight, Industrial, Air Guitar, Karat, Frost Sprite, Glacial, Rosewood, and Tutu.Which of these would you name this eyeshadow color?
Scarlet Letter for the red, definitely. The other two are good names, but I like Scarlet Letter the best. Red Light District sounds more like you're marketing to drag queens or hookers or something.





For the sparkly white one, what about ';Forever'; (a diamond is forever), Icy Kiss, Winter's Chill, or just ';bling'; lolWhich of these would you name this eyeshadow color?
First of all, the names of your other eyeshadows are absolutely brilliant!I'm in love with them. But, here's some ideas I've come up with for the red color:


Red Hot Red


Big Apple


Red of Hearts


Heartbreaker





And for the frost white:


Forever


White Radiance


Frosting





lol i can't think of anymore :/ Hope i helped!
For the red - I like Seductive Scarlet


For the sparkly white - Icy Lovers or Wintry or A Thousand Shimmers (the actual way a diamond reacts in the sunlight).
I would name the red one boulevard and your slogan can be:


When you wear boulevard taxis stop even if you don't signal them...or something like that





I would name the white one sugarplum or glace which is french for ice
how about bourdeaux velvet for the red? or velvet crush..for some reason that reminded me of velvet.. like a sexy velvet...and the white.. maybe something like diamond ice.. snowshine diamond, iced diamond?? just a thought.. good luck :)
Fire Truck


Tomato


Ketchup


Red Pepper


Blooming Red
I like scarlet letter for the red. As for the white , winter diamonds sounds nice. Or winter frost.
I like Scarlet Letter. [ or Diablo ].


For the white, how about ICE? It is a slang word for diamonds, so would fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color