Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the tackiest eyeshadow/lipstick color combination?

I've always thought baby blue eyeshadow and red lipstick was pretty tacky. What do you think?What is the tackiest eyeshadow/lipstick color combination?
this...


http://www.makeupgeek.com/look-of-the-we鈥?/a>What is the tackiest eyeshadow/lipstick color combination?
Just think about Mimi from the Drew Carey Show...
ugly dark red with brown eyeshaow!
dark green eyeshadow and red lipstick
bright pink eye shadow and bright red lipstick=) definitely
I was just about to say that before i opened the question all the way! I dont like red lipstick in general though, most people dont look good with it unless they have perfect skin and are super pale. They look like clowns with that combo.
Red lipstick, green eyeshadow
i agree with you
Baby blue eyeshadow with neon pick lipstick with dyed yellow hair.....
I agree with Iris00..


even vice versa, like red on the eyes %26amp; brown lip stick.


Grossness.
I hate lipstick period! I dont care if it was on the prettiest woman in the world,it would still look ugly to me. I never have seen baby blue eyeshadow but it probly does look tacky with lipstick.
very much so!
Anything overdone is tacky. I think it's gross when people plaster on any shade of makeup don't you? Sometimes less really is more.
check
Red lipstick and blue eye shadow, looks like a hooker.
dont forget light purple with sparkle eye shadow!


:P
i reckon eighties blue eyeshadow and fuschia pink lipstick!!
Ditto!
There are a ton of variables, such as skin tone and hair color, even eye shape. I have very pale snow white skin with black hair so very avant guard make up works with me. For example I'm wearing very loud yellow and green eye shadows (extremely blended with no harsh lines) and candy apple red high gloss lips. It looks amazing. However stick my make up on a tan blond and it's the tackiest thing you can see. BUT generally speaking I can't stand 1960's/70's powder blue shadow with bubble gum pink gloss lips. I think it makes anyone look like trailer park barbie. Make up is subjective tho. There are us ';weridos'; out there that see make up as an art form. To a degree anything other then natural colors are tacky, however it's a fun avenue for female self expression :)
All the cheap creamyish eyeshadows them 12 year old girls wear, especially bright blue. And neon lip colour, overloaded with gloss. Lol
please use another word other then tacky
How bout bright red eyeshadow and then dark lipstick?
ALOT OF THEM! What ever you do just don't mix lights and darks together. That is no way cute. But then again everybody cant wear every color. brights with brights darks with darks and neutrals with neutrals. I have never liked red lipstick so that's not and option for me and definitely not with blue eye shadow. they should do a blush red eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color