Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POLL; whats your favorite eyeshadow color combination?

i like whites and pinks :DPOLL; whats your favorite eyeshadow color combination?
bright yellow and lime green. :DPOLL; whats your favorite eyeshadow color combination?
I have blue eyes and like a brown on the lid, a dark green in the crease, and a lighter brown up to the brow. When I wear this combination, I get a LOT of compliments. Oh, I put a dot of white in the inside corner of my eye ... it makes my eyes look more open.
I like a tan-ish bronz-ish brown for the lid, a light pink shadow for under the brow, and a plum shadow for the crease of your eye.
I like black and blue


sometimes black and purple


I also like the natural look


it's fun to experiment with
dark and light purple (because it is the only color that looks good on me because of my nature purple tinted eyelids)
brown and cream.


blue and silver.


cream, sparkles and pink.
Gold-bronze.
nothing + nothing = natural look!
gold on the inner part of your eye(by the nose) and purple on the outer part!! XD
neutral


gold-brown
I think brown and gold looks cool lolz
Red and Black
i like the smokey eye look
black and silver.
light golds mixed with dark golds!!
blue and green
pink
oh girl I really like purples and oranges





oh wait, I'm not gay





my bad
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color