Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is Your Favorite Eyeshadow Combination Colors?

My favorite eyeshadow combination is beige and purple.. i love the way the dark purple makes me smokey eye effect... it makes me eyes stand out... specially when i apply MAC's microviolet fuid liner on my eyelids... and use 2 layers of mascara.. the pruple just really stands out and my eyes stand out as well.. purple works well with brown eyes... i recommend it... it will look great on you!!! get the really really dark purple.. a lighter shad eand they beige... blend in well.. and you've got yourself a model..!What is Your Favorite Eyeshadow Combination Colors?
For blue eyes brown


for green eyes pink


dark eyes light blues pinks, greens, purplesWhat is Your Favorite Eyeshadow Combination Colors?
I am a huuuuuuge fan of shadow quads and trios. I think the best things I've seen so far is, because my eyes change colours very easily, I love the Almay combinations for certain eye colours.


Aside from the Almay colours, I really really really like quads in pinks and greens, but my FAVOURITE is Grey quads!!! :-)
it depends on what your eye color is. look at good fashon magazines and look at what color their eyes are and what eyeshadow they are whearing.
i lOVE all nutral colors together. even like a cole and brown color is hot.
wet n wild creme shadows (from the little squeezy tubes). I usually use the champagne/white-ish color and then lightly dab on a light purple or pink. the outcome? MAGNIFICENT!
for me, it depends on what i'm wearing. i love to use my hot pink eyeshadow with black eyeliner, but of course, that does not go with everything i wear.





my ';everyday'; wear is usually a light silvery color with a med silver/grey. that is if i am wearing black. if i am wearing brown, tan or anything in that shade, i use a shimmery beige, with either a light brown, or a dark rose.





i like to have fun with my colors though. since i live in gainesville, everything is gators, so i like to wear blue and orange eyeshadow for the games. or wear blue with pink whenever i feel like i want funky eyes.





i don't think there is a right or wrong color combination. it's whatever you like.
dark purple with lavender


emerald green with peacock blue
I love makeup, Im a makeup artist well as a hobby, I do all the makeup sometimes according to what Im wearing, or also depending on the occasion. I love smoky eyes...and I like to play with bright colors, specially blue and green.


I am a mary kay consultant and I get my colors from them as well, I always go to the website and get tips and how to mix and match colors


www.marykay.com/gigi07


try it =) have fun
Without a doubt it's the Puccini Plum Trio by Borghese. It's pricey but spectacular quality and one compacts lasts an amazingly long time. I find the neutral lid color in that compact to the the best basic color I've found. And there is a slate blue that is perfect for an every day look. They discontinued my second fav, San Sorvino, which was a smokey purple/violet trio. Luckily I have most of a compact left and I've been using it for a over a year already.





Ironically I just posted this in another answer, but years ago I was professionally trained as a makeup artist and I find it's made a huge difference in not only spotting good makeup but in knowing how to make it work. You can have the best makeup in the world, but if you don't know how how to put it on well it won't do much for you. Just thought I'd mention that since I think that's sooo important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color