Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is NYX trio eyeshadow any good??

I'm going to get myself a NYX trio eyeshadow...





is it worth the try??? i heard that it is not as pigmented as the single one..... does it really make much of a difference???





any color suggestions??? i'm thinking of getting baby pink, cotton candy and spring flower set.... thxIs NYX trio eyeshadow any good??
Yes, they are GREAT!


You should definitely try it. They are super silk smooth, in the case and during application.


Yes, the singles are more pigmented but either one is fine. With the trios, you save more money. So, honestly, if you try one, you'll get addicted and start buying singles AND trios =X haha (just like me).





Colors? Goodness, there's SOOOO many to choose from. I'm more of a neutral gal, so I love #27 PLATINUM PINK - SALMON - JAZZY BRONZE. And, I needed a matte white, so I got and really dig #35 ULTRA CHIC [Silver Shimmer - Creamy White Shimmer - Matte White].





Hope this helps! Have fun trying them!Is NYX trio eyeshadow any good??
The trios are fantastic. It is true that the single eyeshadows pack more pigment than the trios but you still get fantastic shadows in the trios. It is definitely worth a try. For quite some time I spent most of my money on MAC shadows and now almost all of my eyeshadows are NYX.
NYX shadows work really good.


You should try it.
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color