Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want thick eyeliner and creamy eyeshadow like the celebrities wear (think Kim Kardashian), brand names?

I'm tired of trying different eyeliners, mascaras and eyeshadows and nothing looks like what the celebrities wear on TV, nothing is that creamy for example with the eyshadows and no eye liner is easy to put on where you can draw a thick line, but again it looks creamy, not harsh when they put it on.





I've bought Dior mascara and it's good but again not great and I know they use false eyelashes so I get the difference there, but even the eyeliners I try are expensive ones/cheap ones/everything (!) and I even try what makeup artists recommend in magazines,





I buy the stuff on line they say works and I've wasted so much money on this and then STILL it doesn't look like the creamy thick eyeliners of Kim Kardashian for example. Any ideas or brand names of what they could be using for that effect?





I used to like this stuff that was on QVC in the little pot but it dries up too fast and it's hard to put on dipping this little brush into the pot and then applying the liner. I guess I don't just need a brand I need the name of the actual product too so it's easier to find.





If you have a picture of yourself wearing it at the photo bucket website, even better so I can see why you like it. Thanks so much!!I want thick eyeliner and creamy eyeshadow like the celebrities wear (think Kim Kardashian), brand names?
One word: Photoshop. Believe me, no one looks that perfect in real life...


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I want thick eyeliner and creamy eyeshadow like the celebrities wear (think Kim Kardashian), brand names?
I usually wear makeup like ' scene kids ' AHAH ; anyways, i use Ubran Decay 24/7 'zero' eyeliner. - Its black. %26amp; try Kat Von D's black eyeshadow. I have one of her pallettes %26amp; the black works verry good. %26amp; mascara try, Lash Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color